Thursday, January 19, 2012

Tinker,Tailor,Soldier,Spy

Well last week I decided to see the Cold War Spy flick "Tinker,Tailor,Soldier,Spy". The movie is confusing in its storyline. Action is minimal and the acting was dreadful. I can't recommend anyone in seeing this movie.
My personal view on this film is, it is one of the worst movies I've ever seen.

After the movie was over and the credits were running onscreen, I overheard a couple sitting in front of me  discussing how they were totally confused regarding the story line. What they were expressing to each other, I was having the same thoughts to myself.

On a scale of 1 to 10 (one being a bomb) I give it a one (1).

Stay tuned for my next movie review of "Red Tails".

Till next time...






2 comments:

  1. Brad says you're crazy for giving this a negative review (granted he only watched the trailer).

    ReplyDelete
  2. The trailer had me fooled. The movie really is a bomb.

    ReplyDelete