Saturday, January 21, 2012

Mission Impossible:Ghost Protocol

I know that I had posted in my last blog that I would review Red Tails. But instead I went and saw Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol. Many of you may have seen this movie before me. The reason for the delay in viewing MIGP, I was skeptical of the movie since this is the 4th installation of the franchise. I was wrong and this movie really rocks. The story line was good, the acting was OK and the action was great. This sequel is the best one. The original movie is still tops in my book. The current movie I would rate as the second best.      Tom Cruise, love him or hate him, makes great movies. I rate this a 7 out of 10 (one is a bomb).

It is unusual for sequels to be almost as good as the original. There have been a few exceptions: like Godfather 2 and The Empire Strikes Back for you Star Wars fans.And over the years there have been a few of the James Bond movies that have been great movies. But when Hollywood typically makes a sequel, they stink. Ghost Busters 2 was awful. The second and fourth installation of the Indiana Jones franchise were down right awful.

So my next review will be Red Tails.

Till next time....



No comments:

Post a Comment